This training will be covering all aspects in welding, such as basic prinsiple of welding, arc welding, resistance welding, welding metallurgy, join and design, etc. API (American Petroleum Institute) will be used as the guidelines. Furthermore, all aspect of quality control and inspection will be covered widely.
The topics covered in this training is as follows:
- Introduction to API Standards for welding in chemical, oil and gas industries.
- API RP 582 – Welding guideline for welding chemical, oil and gas industries.
- AP 1104 - Welding of pipelines and related facilities.
- API RP 577 – Welding Inspection and Metallurgy.
- API 1169– Basic Inspection Requirements for New Pipeline Construction.
- Plant Manager and Supervisor
- Welding Engineer and Designer
- Quality control and quality assurance
- Welding Inspector
Facilitator: Dr. Turnad Lenggo Ginta, ST., MT