This training covers the basic principle of corrosion, corrosion mechanism, metal corrosions, atmospheric corrosion, non-metal corrosion, and corrosion prevention, such as inhibitor, coating, anodic and cathodic protection.
Topics covered within the course are below:
- Basic principle and fundamental of corrosion in metals
- Selection suitable metals for corrosion resistance applications.
- Techniques and methods for prevention of corrosion as well as the appropriate method for corrosion inspection.
The syllabus for this training is as follows:
- Basic Principle of corrosion and control.
- Metals for corrosion resistance applications.
- Corrosion prevention using Inhibitors, coating, anodic protectioon and cathodic protections.
- Case studies in corrosion failure.
Facilitator: Dr. Bambang Ari Wahjoedi/Dr. Turnad Lenggo Ginta